Focus on organizing your CTF, not on ensuring your platform runs
Organize your next CTF effortlessly, with our managed CTF hosting plans, concierge on-boarding and dedicated support. You can leave managing your CTF platform completely on us.
Shipped with every feature, to make your life easier as a CTF organizer
From fully managed deployment of CTF challenges, flag share detection, rich analytics dashboard, custom theming, notification systems to dynamic scoring systems, it has everything.
Scalable to take your peaks, proudly built on Modern Web
Powered by a modern tech stack, and a highly scalable deployment infrastructure based on Kubernetes, host your CTF without worrying about scalability or performance.
The Only Platform You Need for
Use Arena to host a public or internal competitive technical competitions
- Customizable Scoring Metrics
- Wide variety of game formats
- Anti-cheat mechanisms & advanced logging
- Team & Individual games supported
Use Arena to recruit candidates benchmarking and evaluate their technical skills
- Advanced Plagiarism Detection & Protection
- Compare Candidates View & Screener
- In-Depth Performance Analytics
- Custom Profile & Registration Form
Use Arena as a practice platform for users to practice and improve their technical skills
- Long running leaderboard
- Streaks & badges to boost engagement
- Define paths / tracks for participants to follow
- Participant Profiles with Statistics
- Configurable Reports & Analytics
Use Arena in classrooms for giving assignments and evaluating students
- Give Individual / Team Assignments
- Conduct Examination
- Batches Management
- Advanced Report Generation
- Easy Integration with LMS
Suited for All Use Cases,
Tailored for Your Needs
Arena enables to assess, train and recruit cyber security talents. It provides practical benchmarking for your team and lets you identify skill gaps.
- Organise Recruitment Contests
- Organise Hands-on Training
- Benchmark Skills of your Team & Identify Skill Gaps
- Single Sign-On
- White Labeling
- Role Based Access Control
- GDPR Compliance
Arena allows you to teach cyber security practically. Give out practical lab assignments, conduct lab exams and practice sessions so students can learn by doing.
- Give & Manage Practical Lab Assignments
- Organise Practical Cyber Exams
- Provide Practice Platform for Cyber Security Courses
- Assignments & Writeups
- Class & Batch Management
- Advanced Plagiarism Detection
- Analytics & Report Generation
Arena is best place for your community to organise Capture The Flag (CTF) events, easy to use yet fully configurable to your needs.
- Organise Capture The Flag (CTF) Events
- Train your Community Members
- Recruit Top Talents
- Full Advanced Customisation
- Team & Individual Modes
- Custom Registration Fields
- Flag Share Detection
Power your contest with a platform that is built for speed, convenience and flexibility.
Bring Your Challenges,
or We'll make them for You.
Challenges are the heart of any CTF. When using Arena, you can bring your own challenges, pick from our library, or our team can custom design them for you.
Bring & Use Your Own Challenges
You can bring your own challenges and add them into contests on Arena. We support challenges in the form of Docker containers, binaries files, and more, and you will have full control over it.View Guide
Pick from our Exhaustive Library
We have a library of challenges that you can pick from. Our library has 1000+ challenges from top CTFs in the past to wide-variety of challenges contributed by the community, all ready to plug and play in your next contest.Explore Library
Tailored Challenges from Experts
Our team of veteran CTF players and industry experts can custom design CTF challenges for you. We have experience in designing challenges for CTFs of all sizes, and we can help you design challenges that are fun, engaging, and educational.Request Quote
Recommended by the Organizers,Loved by the Players
Your Trusted Contest Partner
Ready to host your contest?
How to get started? Here are the 5 steps to host your contest with us.
Frequently Asked QuestionsView More
Capture The Flag (CTF) competitions are proven, and popular pedagogy for learning and benchmarking cyber security skills. Through a game based approach, CTFs test and develop practical understanding of cyber security concepts, tools and techniques.
Organizing CTFs can help organizations to benchmark candidates to identify top talents for recruitment, or when training teams to stay ahead of emerging cyber threats.
We provide a self-hosted version of Traboda Arena for enterprise customers, and can customize it to your needs. Our team can handle the installation and maintenance of the platform at your premises, or on your cloud infrastructure.
For promoting cyber-security education and skill building, especially in developing countries, we sponsor the Arena platform along with our cloud infrastructure for CTF events organized by educational institutions and non-profit organizations.
For commercial use, we have a very affordable pricing model, and we can also customize the platform to your needs.
Traboda Arena is a fully featured CTF platform, with a focus on practicality and ease of use. It is designed to be easy to use for both organizers and participants, while providing advanced features for customization and automation.
Arena was built from the ground up to be a modern, scalable and secure platform. It is built on top of a microservices architecture, and is designed to be highly customizable and extendable. Our infrastructure is built on top of the latest cloud technologies, and is designed to be highly scalable and secure.
Arena is designed to be highly scalable, and can support thousands of players simultaneously. We have successfully hosted CTFs like the InCTF Junior with over 17000 players participating in the past.
We provide dedicated support for all our customers, and it is our top priority to ensure that your CTF event is a success. We also provide support for customizing the platform to your needs, and can help you with the installation and maintenance of the platform.
Here are some of the ways in which we can support you:
- Live Support during CTF
- Challenge Testing & Integration
- Customer Success Manager
- Consulting & Customization
We write about our product updates, trends in the industry and our experiences hosting contests.Open Blog
- Case Study2023-07-14Flagging Flag Sharing for Cisco Digital Defenders CTF
- Case Study2023-06-06Organizing Women CTF for BSides Bangalore
- Case Study2022-05-18Helping Schneider Electric Recruits Top Cyber Security Talents through CTF
- Case Study2021-12-18Organizing India's Largest CTF Event with CBSE for School Students